Timothy Cabin is a no frills, yet delightful one room building with six twin beds. Each bed is equipped with a washable vinyl covered, extended length twin mattress. In the cabin, you will find a dresser, table with two chairs, small microwave, full size coffee maker and small refrigerator. There is a picnic table outside as well as a fire ring. The cabin overlooks the St. Joseph River, and is situated by the trail that leads to the fishing and swimming area. While there is no plumbing in the cabin, the bath house is close by. The cabin has no air conditioning, but does have a ceiling fan. No smoking. Bring your own bedding.
NOW PET FRIENDLY!
1. No more than two pets allowed
2. Please do not allow your pets on the beds.
3. Pets must be housebroken.
4. Please clean up all waste.
5. Please sweep the cabin out thoroughly upon departure.
6. Pet fee: $10 per night